Saturday, April 13, 2013

Paint!


Nice Weather for Ducks!


I went out side and painted again, but this time in the shade / gazebo by the lake. In addition to help with my values, the gazebo kept me relatively dry. However...


The painting got rained on in transit from my easel to the car. Little did I know that the drops of rain would begin to remove the paint. So I unfortunately had to touch up the painting back in the studio. Luckily I was able to just use the paint I already had mixed on my palette to touch up the over all painting. 


I began to block in the general color for this painting last night. Instead of working monochromatically, I wanted to block in the general color for each area and than tweak it with more comprehensive passes in the future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment