Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Howdy do ya'll... Here is some more work that I've recently worked on. As part of the learning process, some turn out and others are less successful. I hope you enjoy! Feedback and comments are more than appreciated. Thanks for looking!

Digital Doodles


Most of this work is from life, and are relatively quick sketches. All of the studies were done in one sitting unless noted. I got a lot of work ahead of me. 





Several sessions


I look sickly in this... Multiple sessions... unfinished.



From Photograph - Simply to see what I could map out in an hour. 


Traditional Studies



Mechanical Pencil


Oil Paint

The fruit started to significantly ripen, therefore the colors changed a lot. 


Mechanical Pencil - Work in progress

I will work on this a little bit more soon. I will be adding an object of desire. The teeth are extremely hard to map out correctly, which has caused the value structure to be still messed up in this drawing. 


Gah! - Oil On Panel

Still a work in progress of a little toy friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment