Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Past Week


So I have started the long process of this painting. I have completed the dead layer for the most part and will begin to glaze in color in the near future. 

I was staring at the painting for way too long and needed a break from it because I felt I was unable to notice my mistakes. 



2 Hour Pose

This is definitely not the greatest drawing I have ever done, but I felt it was worth while to post. I do feel that my structure is improving, although rather slowly. 


Oil On Panel

This was an hour and half study of a Vietnam War Helmet. Although it may not look like much, I was happy with how the painting came together. 



Oil On Panel

A three session figure study. I enjoyed working on this painting but it is not resolved by any means.

As usual, comments and critiques on the work are more than appreciated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment